Brian Breach isn’t your regular comedian – he’s far from it. The native New Yorker, former Hip Hop artist, and master of pranking the world to teach us a good lesson in the process, went from broke to a successful entrepreneur, now having over 80,000 fans just on Instagram, verified, and an expert on creating powerful content that engages and empowers all at the same time.
His unique story is far from perfect. From his parent’s divorce, deaths in the family, a few encounters with police, and being broke more than once, Brian Breach is a master storyteller and content creator, he understands branding better than anyone. And his verified instagram is there to prove it.
Go through his instagram and any video easily reaches over 20,000 views — on average. His honest, funny, and no bullshit approach is contagious.
From a young age, his father would always tell him that comedy was the way one could deal with life’s hardships. And till this day, he believes that.
“Humor has been a way to cope with all the craziness I had to experience early on,” Brian shared with us.
Thanks to his talent, and his work ethic, Brian has learned how to turn his passion into a business.
Years later, he now makes videos, comedy skits and even had his own TED Talk, that goes into the tough upbringing he endured while growing up.
At the beginning of Mr. Breach’s brand blowing up, his biggest struggle was doing everything by himself.
“My biggest challenges when starting a business is that I’ve always done things on my own and never got any help. I took the weight of the world on my shoulders each new venture we ended up attempting and it became extremely overwhelming,” he shared with us.
Being verified on instagram, having gone viral more than once, we couldn’t help but ask Brian how he’s been able to do all of this so powerfully.
Here Are Brian Breach’s Top 5 Tips To Succeed at Life
- Positivity, this is key to success. “I do that by waking up each morning to motivational artwork on my wall. Almost every few feet in my house, I put up something on my wall that reminds me to keep going. Reminds me why I’m going so hard every single day,” said Breach.
- Surround yourself with this positivity and the right mentality, the people you are around matter too. “Reminding me why I’m going so hard every single day is key. I also pretty much only watch movies and tv shows in which I can take something from. Movies and shows that motivate me,” he shared.
- Write down the things you want to accomplish. “We all get so busy in our lives that it’s actually possible to forget why we started in the first place,” he shared.
- Grow thick skin, in this era of social media is very easy to get haters and negativity so do not allow it to hold you back.
- Don’t think about it. Just do it. “There is no such thing as the perfect time or when the time is right. The time is right now!” he told us.
“The life you want is on the other side of fear. If it scares you, you should do it,” he says boldly.
To stay up to date with Brian Breach’s latest projects, follow him here.